Skilled Worker Immigration
Under the Express Entry Program, the federal government of Canada invites skilled workers to Canada, where there is a lack of proficient Canadian workers. Under this system, the employers of Canada can assess, recruit and select immigrants from different countries who are skilled or have relevant qualifications.
What is Skilled Worker Immigration?
Skilled workers are foreign nationals with experience in specific occupations who are granted Canadian permanent resident visas based on their ability to establish themselves economically in Canada. Skilled Worker applicants who are successful are granted Canadian permanent resident visas, allowing them to immigrate to Canada.
There are four different Express Entry programs. These programs are also known as economic immigration programs because they attract skilled workers who help to improve and develop Canada’s economy.
The following are the programs:
Federal Skilled Workers Program
Federal Skilled Trades Program
Canadian Experience Class
Provincial Nominee Program
1. Federal Skilled Workers Program
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is intended for skilled workers with foreign work experience who wish to immigrate to Canada. It necessitates advanced language skills in English or French (Level 7), full-time or part-time work in the same job, a university degree, or technical jobs. Federal Skilled Workers, unlike Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates, are not required to have Canadian work experience in order to be considered for the Express Entry pool. Candidates must instead achieve a minimum point requirement based on work experience, language skills, and education. Applicants with the highest CRS scores will be invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada once they have been accepted into the pool.
Eligibility Criteria For FSW Program
A candidate must achieve specific minimum requirements in terms of years of experience, degree of education, age, and language to be able to qualify for FSP Program such as:
- The candidate must have at least one year of work experience within the 10 years, either in continuous part-time or continuous full-time.
- The work experience must be classified as Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level A (Professional Occupations), or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades) in accordance with National Occupational Classification System.
- Achieve at least a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 on an approved English or French language test.
- A minimum of a Canadian high school diploma or the equivalent in foreign education is required.
- Should have enough funds to support himself or his/her family in Canada.
- The applicant must intend to live outside of the province of Quebec.
- If a candidate passes the following criteria, they must also possess a score of 67 out of 100.
Why choose Prowest Immigrations as your visa consultant?
Every year Canada receives thousands of applications for skilled workers. To get your application approved, you need to have a thorough knowledge of the whole process. Although the process is difficult and time-consuming. We, being the best immigration consultants in Canada can help you during the whole immigration process and submit your profile at the right time.
To get more information, contact us.